2012年1月26日 星期四

What? Buddhism?


You ask
I answer

You bow
I remain silent

You nod
I wait here

You sit
I don't go anywhere

When it's cold
So cold you almost couldn't bear
When it's hot
So hot you just couldn't bear
When you cry
Your heart flows out a river
When you laugh
Your mind blossoms like a flower

Don't fool me around
Tell me something about Buddhism
Come on, come on
Show me everything about Buddhism

In that case...

Here's a cup of tea
Please enjoy it
Let's talk about the food price in the market
Or how you've survived
By working on the new projects
People are fine since this will be a good year
Everyday is a good day
Each chance is a good chance
After the hot tea
Let's share some cookies

Winter is cold
Summer is hot

Monks are men
Women become nuns

Sky is above your head
Land is under your feet

You use your mouth to talk
You use your nose to breathe

沒有留言: