2012年2月23日 星期四

Personality



Buddha Nature is the root of all kinds of personalities.


People change; people's personalities also change. I was once criticized  for being a very strict and reasonable person when I was young, then I did my best to change. Many years later, I was scolded as a soft and sensitive person, so I worked hard to change. Finally, I started to write some poems and smile a lot, people reached a new conclusion that I must be very romantic and only lived in my own dreams. Several years later, a whole new issue came out as such, "How could your personality be so different from your looks? You look like a  kid, yet your mind is almost like an old man!"


Everybody is right. People understand each other due to their own observation and judgments. People have the freedom of opinions and speech, I respect that. The illusory personalities may change, but Buddha Nature is still Buddha Nature.    

沒有留言: