2017年7月16日 星期日

First Love


My baby face is your comedy, but my tragedy...  

"Oh Shi-Fu, you remind me of my first love when I was 12! She's a cute girl in my class in elementary school. Women are wonderful, women can have babies, that's something we men can never do all our lives!"

He kept on and on and on, praising women like all women on Earth are Goddesses or naturally-made miracles. "Oh Shi-Fu, you look just like her! How cute!" I burst into laugh. He has a super smart doctor wife and a handsome Harvard son, they both support his cultivation in Buddhism, and love him dearly.

Well, a 30-year-old Buddhist nun looks like a cute 6-grader? I took that as a harmless joke, so did his beloved wife and son. The tall young man looks even older than me!

Your joke, first love, sweet bitter memory, and my Mahayana tragedy...


沒有留言: