2011年11月14日 星期一

The Money-Prince: A Drama 錢王子:泡泡劇


I was not born in a kingdom. Fairytales have never convinced me since childhood. The only reason why I keep writing a Chinese mini-drama about a cry-baby prince (錢王子泡泡劇) is Buddhism. There are so many stories about kings, queens, princesses, and princes in Buddhist scriptures. Buddhist Sutras are historical records of those kingdoms and their people, too.

Buddha was born as a prince, a super good-looking and smart one. As a follower of an enlightened prince, it's natural for me to think a lot about a real prince's royal life-style. Writing is another way of thinking for me. It's fun to merge thinking into writing, and share the funny drama with people. By creating the Money-Prince from the Money-Palace, I alse invented a mini-kingdom built upon Capitalism.

What is Dharmma? Dharmma is the mind of the beings.

I wish this funny drama could be a modern way of Dharmma talk, too.

沒有留言: