2011年8月21日 星期日

This Mind Has No Gender Problem...


Several days ago, one old lady asked me twice, "Man? Woman?"

That reminded me one interesting day in my life very long ago.

I was very young, sitting alone in a park at night, thinking seriously about my life. Then, I found out something weird; someone's emotion or feeling nearby. After that, footsteps could be heard... finally one man a little older than me showed his young face and came closer. And then? He spoke eagerly in a voice that would stay in one's memory forever, "Shit, a woman!" He said mean words with two eyes burning with fire, and vanished in the dark.

That's right, he hoped I would be a young guy (or gay) like him. He was so upset that almost made me want to apologize for not being born as a man. Sometimes people could be so attached to gender and create sufferings for themselves...

Well, not a guy, not a gal, only this very true mind.

Satisfied?

這念心,不論你怎麼會打妄想,本來如是。哪來的男女相?有許多無謂的人間煩惱,若能參透性別、看開男女分別相想,至少能化開一大半。

沒有留言: