2017年2月11日 星期六

Animals


"What kind of animals do you like?" she asked.

"Dinosaurs, leopards, cats and many others." I answered, quite carelessly.

She changed since that day. She acted more and more unreasonable, full of anger and anguish, shouted at me for no reason. Now all she left are bad memories, nothing else. She misunderstood something very important: the animals someone "likes" may or may not represent the types of people someone "likes." In my case, the animals I said I liked reflect my personalities I was banned to show or act out all my life. People always said, "You're a girl, a good-looking one, you shouldn't act or talk like that!"

I like people who will follow my rules and do everything to please my every wish. What kind of animals do Dinosaurs, leopards, cats like? Timid, tender, delicious and cute ones, of course!


沒有留言: