2012年3月7日 星期三

International Competition


“Adults are weird,” I thought when I was a kid, “they put up all kinds of competitions or tests, judge us everyday by countless test papers, and separate we kids’ true friendship or ruin our mutual trust by their ranking system.”

“I must be born in a boring world,” I thought. I’m fine with those regular competitions, such as beauty, music, dance, sports, food, tour, construction, fashion, movie, art, literature, knowledge, education, economy, medicine, space, technology, science, pets, cars, jewels, books, …etc., since adults are some kind of strange and mysterious weirdo due to my childish and humble opinion. Just let them be; as long as those ridiculous competitions distract their attention and suck up their energy, we kids have more time to rest and play.

But when I learned that most countries on Earth are working on international competitions like weapons, scale of national landscape, money, power, drugs, oil, resources, religious or whatever meaningless wars… etc., I changed my mind. Those adults are not only weirdo; they’re super hopeless weirdo.

As a member of very experienced and well-grown (maybe too much) kids on Earth, I humbly recommend us to unite our innocent power across the man-made borderlines, and set up a whole new global ranking system to score the adults instead. I’ll put some simple examples below:

The Best Country/Countries Prize 2012

___________________ Best Human Right Practice
___________________ Best Life Saver
___________________ Best Food Support
___________________ Best Medical Service
___________________ Best Peacemaker
___________________ Best War Terminator
___________________ Best Environmental Protection
___________________ Best Social Welfare And Job Opportunity
___________________ Best Drug Fighter
___________________ Best Multi-Culture Coordination

I don’t mind whether we count No. 1 to No. 3, set up Top 10 Billboard, or just simply encourage the adults to stay nice, work hard, and behave well. “Listen, be a good and cool adult! If you don’t follow those honorable life goals, you’ll be grounded, you heard me?”

沒有留言: