2010年9月25日 星期六

Modern Taipei Fairy 2010


She's not young anymore
She asked me to walk into her door
She said,"Com'on in, it's my home!"
She waved a pile of pink DM papers
To a nun standing outside her door

She said,"Many monks and nuns were my teacher's disciples..."
I politely asked, "Is your teacher a monk?"
Looking at the red Spring Festival couplet on her door
She said, "Oh no, he's not, but my heart is a nun..." (She is not)
She went on, "My heart is a vegan..." (Her body is not)
She said, "We are not monks or nuns, but we're better than these people!"(Seriously?)
She was proud, "WE ARE ALWAYS HAPPY AND PEACEFUL!"

If so, why did she put the red Spring Festival couplet
With my Grand Master's Dharmma Name on her door?
If so, why did an old man wearing a sad look walk to their dinner table?
She explained, "Oh no, he is not my family, HE IS MY DISCIPLE!"

She said, "We are a mixture of more than 20 religions, look!"
20? I decided to walk away ASAP, "May I have your name, please? "
She said, "Look, you don't have to know."
She smiled, "See the name on this DM? It's me!"
4-letter word: Fairy Walking Upon Clouds

So I left and thought...
Apart from the strange religious theory and her fake name
She is still a nice old lady living in Taipei
Was it just some kind of social comedy or practical joke?


沒有留言: