2026/08/10

Birds 鳥


Rachael Yamagata - Birds (Official Lyric Video)


【日本語字幕】RACHAEL YAMAGATA - “BIRDS”

Send me a sign and I'll pass it on as best as I can

發給我一個訊號,我會盡量傳播出去

To the broken man who doesn't quite believe yet

給尚未相當確信又心理破碎的男人

But he's coming along 'cause he knows that he needs you

但他還是來了,因為他知道他需要你

Oh, he needs you now

噢,他現在需要你了

Drop me a line from an old friend and I'll know what to do

稍給我一行老友的字句,我會懂怎麼做

All these messages from you

所有來自你的消息

It makes you think

都讓你思考

He said, "I had a dream of her last night

他說:「我昨晚夢見她。」

And I never do

而我從未有過

Oh, I miss her so

噢,我是如此想她

Especially now when the world has gone so crazy

尤其是現在,當全世界都瘋了

It's just so damn unfair to have to bear it on your own

要你獨自承受真是OOXX的不公平

You always made us laugh

你總是讓我們發笑

And I'll remind him of that

而我會提醒他那點

The birds you're flying into my window

你放飛進我窗戶的鳥

I'll make sure he knows

我會保證他知道

Yeah, I'll make sure he knows

是的,我會保證他知道

All of this time we have held on

這段時間以來,我們一路堅持過來了

It's the best we can do

這是我們最能做到的事

We are making it through

我們挺過來了

And it makes you think

而那讓你思考

What'll I do with all this time that I never do?

這段時間以來,我能做卻從不做的?

Oh, I miss her too

噢,我也想她

Especially now when the world has gone so crazy

尤其是現在,當全世界都瘋了

I know it feels unfair to have to bear it on your own

我懂,要你獨自承受真是覺得很不公平

You always made us laugh

你總是讓我們發笑

And I'll remind him of that

而我會提醒他那點

The birds you're flying into my window

你放飛進我窗戶的鳥

Saying hi when he feels so low

當他陷入低潮時,說聲嗨

I'll make sure he knows

我會保證他知道

All that's been going on

所有經歷過的一切

You're watching through the trees

你透過樹林間凝視

Saying, "My dear, don't forget to love everything"

說道,「我親愛的,別忘記深愛一切。」

And I'm still here

而我依然在此

Especially now when the world has gone so crazy

尤其是現在,當全世界都瘋了

I know it feels unfair to have to bear it on your own

我懂,要你獨自承受真是覺得很不公平

You have to try and laugh, and I'll remind you of that

你必須嘗試與大笑,而我會提醒你那點

It's just a piece of glass

那只是一片玻璃

And it's funny you don't know

好笑的是,你不知道

There is a window

有個窗口

Yeah, there is a window

是的,有個窗口


about birds...

沒錯,你所強烈感知到的哀慟、懷念、不捨、沉重都來自於對女性亡者的濃厚思念。

女歌手創作此曲的緣起在於才成年不久的表弟(Cousin)的喪母之慟,同時也是女歌手失去親姑姑/阿姨的哀傷,將把所有闖進客廳的飛鳥都視為女性長輩的回歸與再現。她深信,她化身為鳥,回家來溫柔地安慰他們:「看,我一直在守護你們呢!」

鳥飛入窗,走出哀傷。

沒有留言: