2026/08/12

Good News 好消息


Mac Miller - Good News

I spent the whole day in my head
我整天困在自己的大腦迴路
Do a little spring cleanin’, I’m always too busy dreamin’
做點心靈大掃除,我總是忙著做白日夢
Well, maybe I should wake up instead
嗯,或許我反而應該醒來
A lot of things I regret, but I just say I forget
有太多事讓我後悔,但我推託我忘了
Why can’t it just be easy?
為什麼就不能簡單一點?
Why does everybody need me to stay?
為什麼每個人都需要我留下來?
Oh, I hate the feeling
喔,我討厭這種感覺
When you’re high but you’re underneath the ceiling
當你情緒很嗨,卻被天花板壓得喘不過氣
Got the cards in my hand, I hate dealing, yeah
好牌明明在我手上,我討厭應付這些,耶
Get everything I need then I’m, gone, but it ain’t stealing
拿到我需要的一切後我就離開,但那可不是偷竊
Can I get a break?
我能喘口氣嗎?
I wish that I could just, get out my goddamn way
我希望我別再自己障礙自己
What is there to say?
還有什麼好說的呢?
There ain’t a better time than today
沒有比今天更好的時機
But maybe I’ll lay down for a little, yeah
但或許我會先躺一下,耶
Instead of always trying to figure everything out
而不是老拼命要把每件事都弄明白
And all I do is say sorry
而我所做的只是不斷說抱歉
Half the time I don’t even know what I’m saying it about
有一半的時間我甚至不知道自己到底在說什麼
Good news, good news, good news
好消息,好消息,好消息
That’s all they wanna hear
那才是他們想聽到的
No, they don’t like you when I’m down
不,當我陷入低潮的時候,他們並不喜歡這樣的你
But when I’m flying, oh
但當我精神太嗨、飛得太高時,喔
It make ’em so uncomfortable
那又讓他們感到如此不自在
So different, what’s the difference?
如此懸殊,但又差在哪?
Well it ain’t that bad
嗯,其實也沒那麼糟
It could always be worse
情況永遠可能更壞
I’m running out of gas, hardly anything left
我的汽油快耗盡了,幾乎什麼都不剩
Hope I make it home from work
希望我下班後能順利回家
Well, so tired of being so tired
唉,好厭倦這種沒電的感覺
Why I gotta build something beautiful just to go set it on fire?
為什麼我好不容易建立起美好的事物,卻又親手將它付之一炬?
I’m no liar, but
我不是騙子,但是
Sometimes the truth don’t sound like the truth
有時候真相聽起來一點都不像真相
Maybe ’cause it ain’t
或許因為它根本就不是真相
I just love the way it sound when I say it
我只是單純喜歡我說出口時的音感
Yeah, it’s what I do
是的,我這個人就是這樣
If you know me, it ain’t anything new
如果你懂我,那對我來說並不是什麼新鮮事
Wake up to the moon, haven’t seen the sun in a while
醒來時只見月亮,已經好一陣子沒看過太陽
But I heard that the sky’s still blue, yeah
但我聽說天空依然是藍色的,耶
I heard they don’t talk about me too much no more
我聽說他們現在不再那麼常談論我了
And that’s a problem with a closed door
而那就是緊閉大門的代價
Good news, good news, good news
好消息,好消息,好消息
That’s all they wanna hear
那才是他們唯一想聽到的
No, they don’t like you when I’m down
不,當我陷入低潮的時候,他們並不喜歡這樣的你
But when I’m flying, oh
但當我精神太嗨、飛得太高時,喔
It make ’em so uncomfortable
那又讓他們感到如此不自在
So different, what’s the difference?
如此懸殊,但又差在哪?
There’s a whole lot more for me waiting on the other side
在世界的另一端,還有更多未知在等著我
I’m always wondering if it feel like summer
我總是很好奇,那裏感覺上像不像夏天
I know maybe I’m too late, I could make it there some other time
我知道或許我已經太遲了,但我改天還是能抵達那裏
I’ll finally discover
我終將會發現
That there’s a whole lot more for me waiting
還有好多事物在等著我
That there’s a whole lot more for me waiting
還有好多的事物在等著我
I know maybe I’m too late, I could make it there some other time
我知道或許我已經太遲了,但我改天還是能抵達那裏
Then I’ll finally discover
然後我終將會發現
That it ain’t that bad, ain’t so bad
其實也沒那麼糟,真的沒那麼糟
When it ain’t that bad, mm
當一切都沒那麼糟,嗯
At least it don’t gotta be no more
至少,我再也不必承受了

沒有留言: