2026/08/08

Father Lucifer路西法神父


Father Lucifer

Father Lucifer

路西法神父

you never looked so sane

你從未顯得如此理性

you always did prefer the drizzle to the rain

比起狂傾暴雨,你總是更偏愛細雨纏綿

tell me that you're still in love with that Milkmaid

告訴我,你是否依然與擠奶姑娘相愛?

how're the Lizzies

麗茲女孩們近況如何?

how's your Jesus Christ been hanging

你的耶穌基督又是如何懸掛受難?

nothing's gonna stop me from floating

無事能阻擋我的漂浮游移

nothing's gonna stop me from floating

無事能阻擋我的漂浮游移

he says he reckons I'm a watercolour stain

他說,他視我如一抹暈染的水彩墨跡

he says I run and then I run from him

他說,我逃了,逃離他身邊。

and then I run

而我逃了

he didn't see me watching

他並未察覺我的注視

from the aeroplane

從飛機上向下張望

he wiped a tear

他拭去一滴淚水

and then he threw away our appleseed

而後隨手拋棄我們的蘋果種子

nothing's gonna stop me from floating

無事能阻擋我的漂浮游移

nothing's gonna stop me from floating

無事能阻擋我的漂浮游移

everyday's my wedding day

每天都是我的婚禮

though baby's still in his comatose state

即使寶貝依然夢幻迷離

I'll dye my own Easter eggs

我會染好我自己的復活節彩蛋

just don't go yet, just don't go

只要你別走,不要走

and Beenie lost the sunset but that's OK

碧妮弄丟落日也無傷大雅

 (maybe she's hiding in a hot dog)

(或許她只是躲進熱狗堡)

does Joe bring flowers to Marilyn's grave

喬是否帶著鮮花為瑪麗蓮上墳

(got a pig hiding in a truffle)

(那裏有一隻藏在松露的豬)

and girls that eat pizza and never gain weight

還有吃披薩卻永遠不會發胖的女孩們

(wearing those purple garters)

(身上穿著紫色吊襪帶)

never gain weight

永遠不發胖

never gain weight and

永遠不發胖,而且

(girl I got a condo in Hoboken)

(女孩,我在霍博肯有一棟公寓)

Father Lucifer

路西法神父

you never looked so sane

你從未顯得如此理性

you always did prefer the drizzle to the rain

比起狂傾暴雨,你總是更偏愛細雨纏綿

tell me that you're still in love with that Milkmaid

告訴我,你是否依然與擠奶姑娘相愛?

how're the Lizzies

麗茲女孩們近況如何?

how's your Jesus Christ been hanging

你的耶穌基督又是如何懸掛受難?

沒有留言: