2011年3月5日 星期六

Crazy Man


Wow here comes the crazy man
The wild nutty crazy man
He shouts and shouts all the way
"My oh my, where's my head?"
"Poor me, help me, where's my head?"
He runs and runs all the day
"Damn, tell me where's my head?"
"How disgusting to live without a head!"

He cries and cries all the way

"I looked into the mirror this morning,"
"The head was in there for my seeing,"
"Yeah you know that's ture no joking,"
"Two eyes, two ears, one mouth, plus one nose, no kidding,"
"But this ghost over my neck's quite another thing,"
"It follows me anytime anywhere non-stopping,"
"The ghost I couldn't see keeps chasing,"
"How pity, how sorry, how dreadful, and how damaging!"

Wow here comes the crazy man
The wild nutty crazy man

His crazy heart thought this way
His crazy mind deluded this day
His head is right there shouting all the way
His head is right there crying all the day
"Where's my head? Give me my head!"
"Where's my head? Show me my head!"

Here are pills for you, dear crazy man
Crazy or not, your head is right there
Sitting soundly over your neck
Crying and shouting doing its best
No one can give you any head
It's there all the way
No one can show you any head
It shows its own functions all the day

Being crazy doesn't mean you lost it
Being sober doesn't mean you got it
The world is a huge mirror reflecting your own head
The people are a huge mirror reflecting your own head

The karma is a huge mirror reflecting your own head

Why chasing a second head when you've had one?
Crazy or not, your head is right there
Now where's the craziness, my dear crazy man?

狂性自歇,歇即菩提
《楞嚴經》


沒有留言: