2022年7月17日 星期日

BF Talk

One day, my "little boss" in some sort of Dharma Ceremony called me out and started one strange small talk.

"Put this long towel over your head, let me see," she said with a serious look on her face. "Is this how you looked when you had long hair?"

What long hair? I was so confused that I didn't know what to say or how to react to her strange "hair play."

"How did your boy friend call you before? Did he give you a nick-name?" she asked.

"!!!" I was shocked. Oh my Buddha, how on Earth would I know the answer; I have never had any BF in my life! 

"Well, I miss my man," she said, a very sad look somewhat showed upon her boyish face. "I moved out and lived with him for a long time, he said the reason why he loved me is I'm a Nan-Ren Po.(男人婆)He called me Siao-Mei.(小妹) It's really hard for me, I miss my man so much."  

I was super shocked. A tomboy admired by all and praised by all for her MANHOOD was not what people imagined at all; she missed her man, a long-term BF, a husband without official marriage certificate. Oh my Buddha, Oh my Buddha, so many women told me their love affair and sex life just because my face looked so damn girly... 


沒有留言: