2022年11月22日 星期二

薩頂頂 Sa Dingding:Dreams of Dreams

It all started from my miserable almost-one-month-long menorrhagia and a Dharma-Wedding dream. Who's the dreamy bride? One of my beautiful disciples. Who's the bridegroom? Not a clue. It was a super long dream, I even had so much time to spare that I walked into a stunning Buddhist bookstore and chose tons of pretty Sutra-Books, feeling like visiting some bookworm-heaven on Earth.

I must got a mysterious smile on my face, right?

I even gave you my precious Dharma-Daughter, silly boy, for Buddha's sake!

So, I finally got the mood to share this: the voice magic of Sa Dingding ~~~


薩頂頂-希然寧泊-自省.心經
 

Sa Dingding - Alive (Chinese Version)


Sa DingDing - Alive (Sanskrit Mantra)


Sa Dingding - Something Like A Shadow Is Following You


Sa Dingding - Capricorn


Sa Dingding - Mama Tian Na


薩頂頂-萬物生(梵文).flv


神香(藏文)蕯頂頂


陀羅尼(梵文) 蕯頂頂


Sa Dingding - Ha Ha Li Li


《自由行走的花》完整版:蕯頂頂 & 周深


薩頂頂 SaDingding《如若歸來 If You Come Back》


沒有留言: